You ride through the Limmattal valley, have a swim in Baden and marvel at the gothic glas panes in Königsfelden. On the Aare dam you ride to Aarau with its charming old town, embedded in the Jura landscape.
In the morning, you will visit Chocolat Frey. Under expert supervision, you are going to decorate two bars of chocolate. Next you hit the pedals through the lavel Suhrental. In the afternoon you reach the quaint little town of Sursee at the lake of Sempach.
Sursee – Lucerne
Along the oxygen-stricken lake of Sempach and along the Reuss to Lucerne. The Lake of Lucerne is a beautiful body of water embedded in a rough mountain backdrop. Once you reach the lake, board the panorama yacht Saphir and take a round trip in the lake bay of Lucerne.
Lucerne – Root – Zug
The mostly flat stage connects the cities of Lucerne and Zug. An attractive bike trail leads you along the Reuss towards the Zugerland.
On your way you make a stop in Root to visit the exciting world of Chocolatier Aeschbach. To finish, you visit the beautiful old town of Zug with its neat lake side promenade.
Todays tour leads through the natural park Sihlwald. A little paradise right at Zurichs doorstep. Stroll along the world famous Bahnhofstrasse before getting on your bike one last time.
A route for people who know how to enjoy themselves. Perfectly marked and signed bike trails lead you through the most beautiful sceneries of central Switzerland. The route is almost continuously paved and often leads on tranquil side roads or designated bike paths. In cities like Zurich or Lucerne one has to be mindful of traffic.
- 6 nights incl. breakfast
- Luggage transfer
- Visit at chocolate worlds of von Chocolat Frey and Aeschbacher Chocolatier
- Ride on the panorama yacht on the Lake of Lucerne
- Thorough route guidance
- Detailed travel documents
- GPS data available
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Parking space in Zurich/surrounding area for the duration of your tour. Cost: CHF 60.- / week. Pre-reservation necessary, payable in advance.
- Train ride to Zurich and with the S-train 15 minutes to the Hotel.
Travel documents "analogous"
By default, your travel package includes a set of travel documents, which we will transmit you in advance. The following documents will inform you about your tour:
- Travel program with all organizational details.
- Official guidebook « Cycling Switzerland»
- maps for your biking and/or hiking routes
- Detailed maps about your stage locations
- Detailed programme day-by-day
Travel documents "digital"
If you select the option "digital travel documents" when booking, we will provide you with all documents for your trip in a digital form. You will receive a small set of documents with the following content:
- Manuals for the use of necessary apps
- luggage tags
- eventual vouchers
En route you will inform yourself easily with the app of SwitzerlandMobility and other free apps. Background information and all other documents are electronically assigned and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Since this option saves resources and costs, a discount of CHF 30.- per room is offered.