Look forward to your holidays, look forward to travelling with Eurotrek.
Travelling with Eurotrek means ...
- being active outdoors, in peace and harmony with the environment
- travelling with your own muscle strength
- being in harmony with your own body
- living life, making new acquaintances
- experiencing a different type of holiday
You can decide how you want to travel - on your own, in a group of like-minded people or with your family.
What we offer:
- a wide range of active holidays from two-day to two-week tours in Switzerland and Europe
dynamic, motivated team with years of experience in active tours
We will be here to advise and assist you in planning your holiday.
Eurotrek offers a comprehensive service for everything
Booking of accommodation, provision of equipment such as bicycles or canoes. On tours where you are on your own, our route maps and detailed descriptions will show you the way.
On guided tours, you will be accompanied by an experienced local guide who will tell you about the special features of the region you are visiting.
We hope you enjoy surfing our homepage. Contact us directly or call us if you have any questions about specific tours. We will be glad to help.
Your Eurotrek Team!