Hotel (example): Cat. A: Hotel Rebstock, Cat. B: Bed & Breakfast
Meiringen – Grindelwald
By bus you get up to Rosenlaui where the first hike starts. You walk up to the “Grosse Scheidegg” from where you have a magnificent view to the mountains “Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau”. From here you continue to Grindelwald.
Hotel (example): Cat. A: Hotel Kirchbühl, Cat. B: Downtown Lodge
The trail leads up to the "Kleine Scheidegg". A sunny trail leads you towards the car-free resort Wengen. Small paths lead past the spectacular Trümmelbach-waterfall down to Lauterbrunnen.
Hotel (example): Cat. A: Hotel Bélvèdere, Cat. B: Victoria Lauberhorn
Early in the morning the cable car brings you up to Mürren. In the early months of the summer there is often still snow on the alpine pass “Sefinenfurgge”. You walk past a breathtaking Alpine scenery.
Hotel (example): Hotel Waldrand
The ascent to the Blüemlisalp is the most spectacular stage on your hiking tour. After a long and step walk up to 2’843 meters you may enjoy an excellent meal at the Swiss mountain pasture “Blüemlisalphütte”.
From there the trail leads over the “Hohtürli” and glacier moraines down to Lake Öschinen. Now, Kandersteg is only a short walk away. (easy option: ride with the cable car down into the valley).
Hotel (example): Cat. A: Hotel Blümlisalp, Cat. B: Garni Alpenblick
Kandersteg – Adelboden
By cable car up to “Allmenalp” from where you hike to “Bonderchrinde”. The view on the surrounding peaks is breathtaking. Afterwards, you hike down into the valley to Adelboden.
Hotel (example): Hotel Bären
Adelboden – Lenk
From the widely-known village of Adelboden you walk towards the Hahnenmoospass. Wonderful views and the peak of mount Wildstrubel guide you down to the valley Simmental. You will spend one last night in the Bernese Oberland.
Hotel (example): Cat. A & B: Sporthotel Wildstrubel
Category A: 6 x middleclass -hotels, 1 x traditional mountain hotel (shared toilets and showers)
Category B: 7 x family-run guest houses, shared toilets and showers
- 7 overnight stays with breakfast
- Luggage transfer (one piece of luggage per person, 20 kg)
- Carefully elaborated route
- Detailled route instructions (1 x per room)
- Service Hotline
- Transfers with buses or cable cars.
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- With the train to Meiringen. The hotel is in walking distance of the railway station.
- Parking: affordable parking at the cable car station. CHF 5.- per day. No reservation necessary.
- Return travel from Lenk to Meiringen with the train in approx. 3 hours.
Travel documents "analogous"
By default, your travel package includes a set of travel documents, which we will transmit you in advance. The following documents will inform you about your tour:
- Travel program with all organizational details.
- Official guidebook « Cycling Switzerland»
- maps for your biking and/or hiking routes
- Detailed maps about your stage locations
- Detailed programme day-by-day
Travel documents "digital"
If you select the option "digital travel documents" when booking, we will provide you with all documents for your trip in a digital form. You will receive a small set of documents with the following content:
- Manuals for the use of necessary apps
- luggage tags
- eventual vouchers
En route you will inform yourself easily with the app of SwitzerlandMobility and other free apps. Background information and all other documents are electronically assigned and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Since this option saves resources and costs, a discount of CHF 30.- per room is offered.