Luggage drop-off in Scuol-Tarasp. Stunning ascent through the unspoilt Val S-charl on the eastern edge of the National Park, past the quaint hamlet of S-charl and Europe’s highest Swiss stone pine forest. Single trail through mountain pines just before the Pass da Costainas, later through larch woods, over the Lü sun terrace into Münstertal.
Tschierv – Livigno
Ascent through airy larch woods into the mystic Val Mora: a heavenly high valley, one of the most stunning in Switzerland. A Canadian wilderness seems close enough to touch. Stony trail down into Italy, lovely route alongside shimmering lakes.
Livigno – St. Moritz
The route back into Switzerland includes three passes, but only one real climb. From the Bernina pass downwards, the ride is fun and easy, through mountain pastures and larch forests, beneath the magnificent glacier backdrop of Piz Palü and Piz Bernina on to St. Moritz.
St. Moritz – Bivio
Scenic, unsurfaced trail alongside the Upper Engadine lakes, lovely single trail with wide views above Isola. From Val Bregaglia, an old mule trail leads over the Septimerpass, demanding; even the best bikers give their all. Carrying passages unavoidable here.
Zippy forest trail out of the valley, testing ascent at Sur, quiet section along the Roman Septimer route on a terrace high above the valley floor, excellent single trail with spectacular views.
One of the best trips for bikers in Switzerland. Continuous signage makes it easy to follow the route. Good stamina and technical abilities are required to go on this tour. Short pushing passages every day.
The Alpine Bike at SwitzerlandMobility
Information about bike trails in the region Engadin St. Moritz
| Season 1 |
09.09.2023 - 24.09.2023
| Season 2 |
01.07.2023 - 08.09.2023
|Alpine Bike Grisons east, 5 days, CH-GRAST-05X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||175.-||175.-|
Category: 3* & 4* hotels
| Season 1 |
Sep 9, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023
| Season 2 |
Jul 1, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||79.-||79.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||119.-||119.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||99.-||99.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||124.-||124.-|
- Accommodation as mentioned incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers
- Costs for luggage pick-up at the station
- Subsidy for arrival by train
- Carefully elaborated route
- Travel documents (1 x per room)
- Navigation app and GPS data available
- SwitzerlandMobility-Plus subscription for one year
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 20.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Arrival by public transport to Scuol-Tarasp. For direct arrival: Luggage drop-off in Scuol by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Departure by public transport from Tiefencastel. For direct departure: your luggage will be delivered to the luggage counter by 05:00 p.m. at the latest.
Travel documents "digital"
We reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the Eurotrek Travel Guide App. We provide you with further information online.
In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
- Your travel program
- Luggage tags
- Description of how to use the app
- Any vouchers
The Eurotrek Travel Guide App will help you find your way around. In addition to your digital map, you will find further information about your booked trip. The app is also available offline, simply download the trip in advance.