Individual arrival in Brig
Brig surroundings – Sion
Departure or extension
Hilly in the first sections in the high valley of Goms. From Brig, the Rhone-Route leads through flat areas and is suitable for leisure cyclists. From Sion you will have to face some headwind. A highlight is the tour through the vineyards of Lavaux. In the urban sections you will have to face some traffic and busy roads.
Kategorie: sehr schöne 4****- & gepflegte Mittelklassehotels
- 6 vvernights stays in the desired accommodation category
- Breakfast buffet
- Daily luggage transport
- Guide book
- Detailed tour documentation (1 x per room)
- GPS-data available
- 7-day Helpline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Parking space in Oberwald or Ulrichen. Free parking spaces at the train station in Oberwald, no reservation possible
- Return travel by train from Geneva via Lausanne and Brig to Oberwald. Duration: approx. 4 hours
Travel documents "analogous"
By default, your travel package includes a set of travel documents, which we will transmit you in advance. The following documents will inform you about your tour:
- Travel program with all organizational details.
- Official guidebook « Cycling Switzerland»
- maps for your biking and/or hiking routes
- Detailed maps about your stage locations
- Detailed programme day-by-day
Travel documents "digital"
If you select the option "digital travel documents" when booking, we will provide you with all documents for your trip in a digital form. You will receive a small set of documents with the following content:
- Manuals for the use of necessary apps
- luggage tags
- eventual vouchers
En route you will inform yourself easily with the app of SwitzerlandMobility and other free apps. Background information and all other documents are electronically assigned and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Since this option saves resources and costs, a discount of CHF 30.- per room is offered.