Arrival to Copenhagen
The Danish capital has a lot to offer, so we recommend arriving early. Take a stroll through the historical city center or visit the well-known amusement park Tivoli.
You will leave Copenhagen and make your way north. Today’s stage leads you along the Öresund, the strait between Zealand in Denmark and Skåne, also known as Scania, in Sweden.
With the Baltic Sea in view at all times, you will soon arrive at the well-known bathing beach Bellevue. A quick dip in the cool water is the perfect refreshment. It is also worth taking a short detour to Dyrehavsbakken, the oldest existing amusement park in the world.
Today you will again ride along the coastline with magnificent views of the Baltic Sea. On the way, we recommend stopping at the Louisiana Museum – the most significant museum for modern and contemporary art in Denmark. In Helsingør, it is worth visiting the Kronborg castle. Finally, after a short ferry ride, you will arrive at Helsingborg on the Swedish side.
Helsingborg – Landskrona
Take some time to discover the vibrant city of Helsingborg. The wide range of cultural activities and the picturesque old quarter are sure to enchant you. Your bicycle tour will lead you along the Swedish coastline today.
Along the way, you will pass through many small and idyllic fishing villages. From Landskrona, you can make a short excursion to the Ven island in Öresund. The entire island is a nature reserve, so it offers unique scenery which can be explored ideally by bike.
Landskrona – Lund
In Landskrona, you should definitely visit the citadel in the city center. However, this town is not only for art and culture enthusiasts - the magnificent beaches promise cooling refreshment.
Back on the bike path, you will follow the coast for most of the way. You will peddle through a few gorgeous nature reserves. The final part brings you inland, and the goal of today’s stage is the university town Lund.
Lund – Malmo
Back at the coast, the flat beaches of Lomma will entice you to stay a while. Just a little further along, you will reach the final goal of this bicycle tour – Malmo. It is the third largest city in Sweden and has many attractions. The picturesque old quarter and the Malmöhus castle should not be missed.
Departure or extension
Your tour ends after breakfast. You are welcome to book an extension or to avail of our transfer service back to Copenhagen.
For the most part, this is an easy bicycle tour through flat and slightly hilly landscapes. It is mostly on separate bike paths or small secondary roads with little traffic. There will only be more traffic to deal with in the towns and cities. The signposting along the route is good.
| Season 1 |
02.06.2023 - 25.08.2023
|Copenhagen - Malmo, DK-DSRMK-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||549.-|
Category: 3* and 4* hotels
| Season 1 |
Jun 2, 2023 - Aug 25, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||139.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||248.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||109.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||178.-|
- 6 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers (per person 1 piece with a maximum of 20 kg)
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Travel documents (1x per room)
- Ferry ticket from Helsingør to Helsingborg (incl. bikes)
- GPS data available
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 15.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Transfer with our bike van from Malmo to Copenhagen daily with departure approx. 9 a.m. possible, approx. CHF 85.- per person and CHF 35.- for own bikes (only possible together with people), approx. 1 hour, reservation at time of booking necessary, only limited number of seats available
- Copenhagen train station
- Copenhagen airport
- Our start hotels partly offer parking places or approx. CHF 39.- per day for a public parking garage
Other important information:
- The distance travelled is approximate and may differ from the actual distance.
- Travel cancellation insurance, including travel interruption insurance is recommended.