The lodging on the shores of Lake Bianco is picturesque. Here, you have the opportunity to take a deep breath and prepare for the summit attempt on day 2.
An idyllic climb followed by one of the most beautiful trail running passages in Switzerland. First to the lakes of Diavolezza and las Collinas and then down to the picturesque Val da Fein by cable car. Countless hairpin bends take you up almost 3,000 meters to Fuorcla Pischa before ending the tour with a descent past Alp Languard. In Pontresina you can proudly lay back and relax after the first leg of the tour.
The slight ascent into Val Roseg is a real treat. It starts getting slightly sporty after the mountain restaurant, but the wonderful views of the nearby glaciers will take your breath away. The cable car will take you to the valley, where you can enjoy the harmonious view of the Silvaplana and Sils lakes.
Surlej – Murtel – Maloja
With the cable car up to Murtel, then on a path full of beautiful views down to Sils. You will then go to the other side of the valley and walk up to Grevasalvas, where the first Heidi film was shot. You will then climb down to Maloja through pure mountain idyll,
An adventure for experienced trail runners. Excellent infrastructure helps you cut your adventure short if necessary. Those who want to finish the tour without any aids, need excellent fitness, experience in mountain running on alpine terrain and surefootedness.
- 4 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfer
- Cable car rides as per the programme
- Perfectly planned route navigation
- Comprehensive travel documentation (1 x per room)
- GPS data available
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Parking spaces available in Samedan, approx. CHF 20.00/week
- Return journey by boat and bus from Maloja via Plaun da Lej to Samedan. Connection to the Rhaetian Railway from here. Duration: approx. 1 hour
Travel documents "analogous"
By default, your travel package includes a set of travel documents, which we will transmit you in advance. The following documents will inform you about your tour:
- Travel program with all organizational details.
- Official guidebook « Cycling Switzerland»
- maps for your biking and/or hiking routes
- Detailed maps about your stage locations
- Detailed programme day-by-day
Travel documents "digital"
If you select the option "digital travel documents" when booking, we will provide you with all documents for your trip in a digital form. You will receive a small set of documents with the following content:
- Manuals for the use of necessary apps
- luggage tags
- eventual vouchers
En route you will inform yourself easily with the app of SwitzerlandMobility and other free apps. Background information and all other documents are electronically assigned and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Since this option saves resources and costs, a discount of CHF 30.- per room is offered.