Arrival to Bernina Pass
Bernina – Pontresina
An idyllic climb and then one of the most beautiful trail running sections in Switzerland begins. First up to the lakes of Diavolezza and Las Collinas and then by cable car down into the picturesque Val da Fein.
Countless serpentines take you up to almost 3,000 metres to Fuorcla Pischa, before you finish the tour with a descent past Alp Languard. In Pontresina you can proudly put your feet up after the tough first stage.
Pontresina – Surlej
The easy ascent into Val Roseg is a real pleasure. From the mountain restaurant onwards it becomes a little more sporty, but it is above all the wonderful views of the nearby glaciers that will take your breath away.
Surlej – Maloja
Take the cable car up to Murtel and run along a scenic path down to Sils. Now change the side of the valley and up to Crevasalvas. The first Heidi film was shot here and you run through pure mountain idyll down to Maloja.
Departure or extension
An adventure for experienced trail runners. Excellent infrastructure helps you to shorten the adventure if necessary. Those who tackle the tour unaided need excellent fitness, experience for mountain running in alpine terrain and surefootedness.
| Season 1 |
09.09.2023 - 24.09.2023
| Season 2 |
01.07.2023 - 08.09.2023
|Bernina Tour Trailrunning, 5 days, CH-GRABM-05X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||159.-||159.-|
Category: 2 x middle class hotels, 1 x 4* hotel in Pontresina, 1 x mountain inn (shower/WC in the room)
| Season 1 |
Sep 9, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023
| Season 2 |
Jul 1, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||105.-||105.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||120.-||120.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||115.-||115.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||155.-||155.-|
- Accommodation as mentioned incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfer
- Subsidy for arrival by train
- Cable car rides as per the programme
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Travel documents (1 x per room)
- Navigation app and GPS data available
- SwitzerlandMobility-Plus subscription for one year
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 20.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Arrival by public transport to the Bernina Pass.
- Departure by boat and bus from Maloja via Plaun da Lej to Samedan. Connection to the Rhaetian Railway from here. Duration: approx. 1 – 2 hours.
Travel documents "digital"
We reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the Eurotrek Travel Guide App. We provide you with further information online.
In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
- Your travel program
- Luggage tags
- Description of how to use the app
- Any vouchers
The Eurotrek Travel Guide App will help you find your way around. In addition to your digital map, you will find further information about your booked trip. The app is also available offline, simply download the trip in advance.