Arrival to Brig and luggage drop-off. By bus to Saas-Fee. Demanding high-level trail between Saas-Fee and Grächen, extremely exposed in parts. Steel cables providing secure holds on precarious sections.
Dizzying views deep into the Saastal and enthralling views to the Fletschhorn, Lagginhorn and Weissmies. By cable car from the Hannigalp towards Grächen.
Grächen – Gruben
By bus to St. Niklaus and with the cable car up to the hamlet of Jungu, perched like an eagle’s nest above Switzerland’s deepest valley. Overwhelming views: Mischabel mountains with the Dom (4'545 m) and Weisshorn. Medieval trade route to beautiful Turtmanntal.
Gruben – Hotel Weisshorn
Impressive views to Bishorn and Weisshorn from Meidpass. Planetenweg (planet trail) at historic Hotel Weisshorn.
Descent into the Val d'Anniviers past the Pointes de Nava. The tour through the village of Ayer and then back up to the Ancien Bisse de Morasse. A long, varied stage. After arrival in Grimentz, luggage retrieval and departure.
Especially the walk from Saas-Fee to Grächen is difficult. You must not suffer from vertigo if you walk this part. Good physical condition is required to walk the long legs. A walk for experienced hikers.
The Alpine passes trail at SwitzerlandMobility
| Season 1 |
09.09.2023 - 24.09.2023
| Season 2 |
01.07.2023 - 08.09.2023
|Alpine Passes Trail Mattertal & Val d'Anniviers, 4 days, CH-WSWBG-04X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||105.-||105.-|
Category: standard hotels and mountain inns, no en-suite rooms are available in Hotel Weisshorn
| Season 1 |
Sep 9, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023
| Season 2 |
Jul 1, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||85.-||85.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||120.-||120.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||95.-||95.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||135.-||135.-|
- 3 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Halfboard in Hotel Weisshorn
- Daily luggage transfers (except Hotel Weisshorn)
- Costs for luggage pick-up at the station (for direct arrival and departure)
- Subsidy for arrival by train
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Travel documents (1 x per room)
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 15.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Rides on the bus and cable cars are not included in the price (Hannigalp – Grächen, St. Niklaus – Jungen), approx. CHF 20.- with half-fare card
- Arrival by public transport to Brig. For direct arrival: Suitcases must be handed in at the luggage counter by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Departure by public transport from Grimentz. For direct departure: Suitcases will be returned to the luggage counter by 5:00 p.m. at the latest.
Travel documents "digital"
We reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the Eurotrek Travel Guide App. We provide you with further information online.
In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
Your travel program
Description of how to use the app
The Eurotrek Travel Guide App will help you find your way around. In addition to your digital map, you will find further information about your booked trip. The app is also available offline, simply download the trip in advance.