From the historic city of Thun with its medieval castle, the hike leads past idyllic places like Hünibach and Aeschlen. Shortly afterwards, the spectacular Sigriswil panoramic bridge high above Lake Thun is waiting to be crossed.
Sigriswil – Interlaken
From Sigriswil, the route leads to Merligen on the lakeside, where the pilgrim's path towards Interlaken is reached. At the foot of the Niederhorn, the path leads past the St. Beatus Caves. In addition to the lakeside trail through the nature reserve (Aare estuary into Lake Thun), the towns of Unterseen and Interlaken invite you to linger.
Interlaken – Spiez
Along Lake Thun the hike leads via Därligen to Meielisalp above Leissigen. Above the Spissibach the suspension bridge provides an enchanting panorama. The trail takes you via Krattingen past the Faulensee lake to Spiez, which lies in the most beautiful bay in Europe, with its castle and vineyards.
This route leads back to Thun via the Spiezberg and the tranquil lakeside path along Lake Thun. A detour to the church of Einigen illustrates the 1'300-year-old cultural history of Lake Thun. Finally, numerous restaurants await tired hikers in the town.
Well accessible paths lead around Lake Thun. Good basic fitness is required for the sometimes long stages. A special highlight is the crossing of the various suspension bridges on the northern shore of the lake.
The Panorama Rundweg Thunersee on SwitzerlandMobility
| Season 1 |
18.03.2023 - 31.03.2023
15.04.2023 - 12.05.2023
23.09.2023 - 15.10.2023
| Season 2 |
01.04.2023 - 14.04.2023
13.05.2023 - 22.09.2023
|Thunersee-Panoramaweg, 4 days, CH-BDWTT-04X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||199.-||199.-|
Category: 3* and 4* hotels
| Season 1 |
Mar 18, 2023 - Mar 31, 2023
Apr 15, 2023 - May 12, 2023
Sep 23, 2023 - Oct 15, 2023
| Season 2 |
Apr 1, 2023 - Apr 14, 2023
May 13, 2023 - Sep 22, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||125.-||125.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||180.-||180.-|
- 3 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers
- Costs for luggage pick-up at the station (for direct arrival)
- Subsidy for arrival by train
- Crossing Panoramabridge Sigriswil
- Carefully elaborated route
- Travel documents (1 x per room)
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 15.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Arrival by public transport to Thun. If you arrive directly, hand in your luggage at the luggage counter by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Departure by public transport from Thun. In case of direct departure, luggage must be returned to the luggage counter by 5:00 p.m. at the latest.
Travel documents "digital"
We reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the Eurotrek Travel Guide App. We provide you with further information online.
In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
Your travel program
Description of how to use the app
The Eurotrek Travel Guide App will help you find your way around. In addition to your digital map, you will find further information about your booked trip. The app is also available offline, simply download the trip in advance.