Arrival to Olivone
Olivone – Acquacalda
A day in or above the Valle Santa Maria, stretching up from Olivone to the Passo del Lucomagno. Preserved marshland areas of national significance with rich flora at Capanna Dötra.
Acquacalda – Airolo
Ascent to Passo del Sole, the rock changes from sediment to granite. The Val Piora is one of the largest and most peaceful high plateaux in the Swiss Alps. On foot or with one of the world’s steepest funiculars down to the Leventina.
Airolo – All’Acqua
The cable car takes you up to Pesciüm. The long panoramic stage to All’Acqua reveals the southern charm of the valley: airy larch woods, the tiny villages of Ossasco, Villa, Bedretto and Ronco down below. Latin-style stone houses dotted between typical Valais wooden houses.
All’Acqua – Ulrichen
The Val Corno stretching up from Cap. Gorno-Gries to Passo del Corno is very interesting in landscape and geological terms. Garnet inclusions in slate on the Griesspass, picturesque Griessee on the edge of a glacier world. Long descent to Goms.
Departure or extension
| Season 1 |
12.06.2021 - 03.07.2021
18.09.2021 - 26.09.2021
| Season 2 |
04.07.2021 - 17.09.2021
|Alpine passes trail Alpine passes trail Gotthard & Goms, 6 days TO, CH-TSWOU-06X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||239.-||239.-|
Category: Middle class hotels & mountain inns
| Season 1 |
Jun 12, 2021 - Jul 3, 2021
Sep 18, 2021 - Sep 26, 2021
| Season 2 |
Jul 4, 2021 - Sep 17, 2021
|Extra night double room (BB)||89.-||89.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||129.-||129.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||79.-||79.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||119.-||119.-|
- 5 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers
- Carefully elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents (1 x per room)
- GPS data available
- Travel on buses and funiculars not included in the price.
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Free parking spaces at the community centre. Advance booking necessary.
- Return journey by bus and train via Andermatt, Göschenen and Biasca to Olivone. Duration approx. 3 hours.
Travel documents "analogous"
By default, your travel package includes a set of travel documents, which we will transmit you in advance. The following documents will inform you about your tour:
- Travel program with all organizational details.
- Official guidebook «Cycling Switzerland»
- maps for your biking and/or hiking routes
- Detailed maps about your stage locations
- Detailed programme day-by-day
Travel documents "digital"
If you select the option "digital travel documents" when booking, we will provide you with all documents for your trip in a digital form. You will receive a small set of documents with the following content:
- Manuals for the use of necessary apps
- luggage tags
- eventual vouchers
En route you will inform yourself easily with the app of SwitzerlandMobility and other free apps. Background information and all other documents are electronically assigned and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Since this option saves resources and costs, a discount of CHF 30.- per room is offered.