Altdorf – Sörenberg
Sörenberg – Thun
Thun – Gruyères
Departure or extra nights
This is the «King of all routes» in Veloland Switzerland! Passing between Lake Constance and Lake Geneva, the Alpine Panorama Route rises up to 2000 meters above sea level and crosses several major and minor mountain passes.
Hard to conquer, sensational in terms of the view! Road bikes can be used here, since this is the only signposted cycle route in Switzerland wit 100% tarseal roads.
The Alpine Panorama Route at SwitzerlandMobility
- 7 nights with breakfast
- Daily luggage transport
- Shipping Gersau - Beckenried (bicycle included)
- Carefully elaborated route
- Detailled tour documents (1 x per room)
- GPS-data available
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Parking at Altfeld near train station St. Margrethen, costs CHF 5.-/day, no reservation possible, fees to be paid locally.
- Return travel by rail from Montreux to St. Margrethen, time approx. 4.5 hours
Travel documents "analogous"
By default, your travel package includes a set of travel documents, which we will transmit you in advance. The following documents will inform you about your tour:
- Travel program with all organizational details.
- Official guidebook « Cycling Switzerland»
- maps for your biking and/or hiking routes
- Detailed maps about your stage locations
- Detailed programme day-by-day
Travel documents "digital"
If you select the option "digital travel documents" when booking, we will provide you with all documents for your trip in a digital form. You will receive a small set of documents with the following content:
- Manuals for the use of necessary apps
- luggage tags
- eventual vouchers
En route you will inform yourself easily with the app of SwitzerlandMobility and other free apps. Background information and all other documents are electronically assigned and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Since this option saves resources and costs, a discount of CHF 30.- per room is offered.