Cycling holidays North-South Midlands & Lake Lucerne
Liestal and the Ergolztal: a bustling, self-confident agglomeration. In contrast: tranquility and charming countryside in the Baselbiet Jura. On through Aargau's Jurapark hills, followed by a racy descent down the southern Jura slopes to Aarau.
Aarau – Sursee
From Aarau the way leads to the idyllic Suhrental river valley; with views of the Alps spotted south and Jura chain north. Through rich orchards and fertile fields alongside Lake Sempach, this stage finally takes you to Sursee.
Sursee – Lucerne
Today you cycle to Lucerne. Lake Lucerne is one of Switzerland’s largest and most beautiful lakes. Its many arms link the Mittelland and Alps. When the fierce Föhn wind blows, the lake reveals its wilder side!
After you ride to Beckenried a boatride to Flüelen awaits you. From there you continue your cycling tour to Altdorf where you can learn about the legend of Wilhelm Tell.
| Season 1 |
15.04.2023 - 12.05.2023
23.09.2023 - 15.10.2023
| Season 2 |
08.04.2023 - 14.04.2023
13.05.2023 - 22.09.2023
|North-South-Route midland & Lake Lucerne, 4 days, CH-TSRLA-04X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||135.-||135.-|
Category: 3* hotels
| Season 1 |
Apr 15, 2023 - May 12, 2023
Sep 23, 2023 - Oct 15, 2023
| Season 2 |
Apr 8, 2023 - Apr 14, 2023
May 13, 2023 - Sep 22, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||119.-||119.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||204.-||204.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||99.-||99.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||129.-||129.-|
- Overnight stays according to the program incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers
- Costs for luggage pick-up at the station (for direct arrival and departure)
- Subsidy for arrival by train
- Boat ride Beckenried – Flüelen (bicycle included)
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Travel documents (1 x per room)
- Navigation app and GPS-data
- SwitzerlandMobility-Plus subscription for one year
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 20.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Arrival by public transport to Liestal. Suitcases to be handed in at the luggage counter by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Departure by public transport from Altdorf. Suitcases will be returned to the luggage counter by 05:00 p.m. at the latest.
Travel documents "digital"
We reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the Eurotrek Travel Guide App. We provide you with further information online.
In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
- Your travel program
- Luggage tags
- Description of how to use the app
- Any vouchers
The Eurotrek Travel Guide App will help you find your way around. In addition to your digital map, you will find further information about your booked trip. The app is also available offline, simply download the trip in advance.