Luggage drop-off in Brunnen. This stage takes you through the original cantons of Schwyz, Nidwalden and Obwalden. After a steep ascent and a scenic descent, you take the ferry from Gersau to Beckenried and then continue in the direction of Sarnen past picturesque farmhouses.
Sarnen – Sörenberg
The long ascent on the "Panoramastrasse" to the Glaubenbielenpass at over 1,600 meters above sea level compensates with the fantastic view over Lake Sarnen. At the foot of the Brienzer Rothorn, the stage ends in the tourist resort of Sörenberg.
Sörenberg – Habkern
The region of Sörenberg is a high moor landscape with fir forests. The steep gravel roads and small alpine roads lead to the next region, the Bernese Oberland.
In constant ascents and descents, the route continues high above Lake Thun in a westerly direction. Soon the imposing massif of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau appears. Well-kept houses, snowy mountains and the lake landscape create a classic photo scene for Switzerland. After arrival in Thun departure.
These sections of the Panorama Bike are more demanding on physical condition than on technical ability.
| Season 1 |
09.09.2023 - 24.09.2023
| Season 2 |
13.05.2023 - 08.09.2023
|Panorama Bike Ziegelbrücke - Thun, 6 days, CH-ZSAZT-06X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||215.-||215.-|
Category: middle class hotels and inns
| Season 1 |
Sep 9, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023
| Season 2 |
May 13, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||79.-||79.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||119.-||119.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||125.-||125.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||180.-||180.-|
- Accommodation as mentioned incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers
- Costs for luggage pick-up at the station (for direct arrival and departure)
- Subsidy for arrival by train
- Boat trip Gersau - Beckenried
- Carefully elaborated route
- Travel documents (1 x per room)
- Navigation app and GPS data available
- SwitzerlandMobility-Plus subscription for one year
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 20.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Arrival by public transport to Brunnen. For direct arrival: Luggage drop-off by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Departure by public transport from Thun. For direct departure: your luggage will be delivered to the luggage counter by 5:00 p.m. at the latest.
Travel documents "digital"
We reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the Eurotrek Travel Guide App. We provide you with further information online.
In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
Your travel program
Description of how to use the app
The Eurotrek Travel Guide App will help you find your way around. In addition to your digital map, you will find further information about your booked trip. The app is also available offline, simply download the trip in advance.