Arrival in Campanet
Transfer to your hotel in Porreres. Enjoy the beautifully located laid out pool or the view from the terrace of your accommodation for the next few days.
In the morning, you will meet your tour representative and your rental bikes will be handed out and fitted. Your first cycle tour will take you along the beach of Playa del Muro. For nature lovers, the next few kilometres are then interesting as you will cycle through the nature protection area S’Albugera.
You can observe numerous types of birds from here. You will then head back towards Campanet on wonderful paths along the World Cultural Heritage site, Tramuntana. The impressive mountains form the background of the olive tree lined valley. The particularly varied stalactites in Campanet (included in tour package) are another highlight.
Today’s tour takes you around the Puig de Inca, approx. 300 metres in height. Through orange plantations and olive groves you cycle to countless Majorcan villages, their typical stone walls and village squares are the perfect places for a break.
We recommend you definitely take a break in the winegrowers’ village of Binissalem. This is the place where the most famous Majorcan wines are pressed and can be sampled in various Bodegas.
Campanet – Porreres
You will cross gentle hills where olive and almond trees grow, you cycle in a lively manner from place to place. Buger, Muro and Montuiri are all located on your way today and are attractive island villages.
Sineu is well-known for its weekly farmer markets (only Wednesdays). This small town is also geographically the central point of the island. The wonderful paths lead you further on to Porreres to your next accommodation.
Nowhere else in the world will you find so many windmills as in Majorca. In the past, they were an important part of agriculture on the island. Their role was varied, either to grind the grain or to pump water into the fields. You will go past quite a few nice examples on today’s stage. You can lengthen the stage by about 10km if you want to visit the famous sandy beach “Es Trenc”.
Trip to Porto Cristo
You will cycle on isolated paths across meadows and fields to Manacor. Companies produce the famous Majorcan artificial pearls here. Souvenirs and articles of daily use made out of handmade ceramic are sold in numerous shops.
Soon afterwards you will then be able to smell the sea. Porto Cristo bay is perfect for swimming or you could go visit the famous dragon caves. In the late afternoon, you can take the transfer back to Porreres.
Departure or extension
Overall a slightly hilly route without any larger hills. You will cycle on side roads, agricultural roads and also on cycle paths, always with as little traffic as possible. The route is almost always on tarmac.
| Season 1 |
05.03.2023 - 25.03.2023
| Season 2 |
26.03.2023 - 22.04.2023
08.10.2023 - 22.10.2023
| Season 3 |
23.04.2023 - 25.06.2023
03.09.2023 - 07.10.2023
|Majorca Finca tour 7 days, ES-MARCP-07D|
|Base price|| |
|Half board (6x)||249.-||249.-||249.-|
|Surcharge single room||469.-||469.-||469.-|
Category: see "Your hotels"
- 6 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Luggage transfers
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Travel documents (1x per room)
- 1 Transfer Porto Cristo – Porreres/hotel incl. your bike
- 1 Entrance fee and tour around the stalactite caves from Campanet (German, English)
- App for Navigation and GPS-data available
- Service hotline
- Reservation fee of CHF 15.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course)
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Palma de Mallorca airport
- By taxi from Palma airport to Campanet, price about CHF 85.- per ride; return transfer from Porreres to Palma airport about CHF 59.- per ride
Other important information:
- The distance travelled is approximate and may differ from the actual distance.
- Travel cancellation insurance, including travel interruption insurance is recommended.