Upon arrival in Davos transfer up to the Alp Clavadel at the foot of the Jakobshorn.
Hotel (example): Naturfreundehaus Davos Alp Clavadel
Davos – Sertigtal
At the beginning of your first hike you can visit a public dairy. After that you walk steeply uphill up to the Jakobshorn, the local mountain of Davos. From here you have the first great view of this hike of the surrounding mountains.
The tour continues over the Jatzhorn and Tällifurgga into the Sertigtal. In the evening you can taste local specialties amidst the Grisons mountains.
Hotel (example): Walserhuus
The Sertigtal is considered one of the most beautiful mountain valleys of Grisons. On idyllic country roads the tour starts comfortably along a small stream before you follow a steep trail up Sertigpass.
You pass several small mountain lakes before you reach the sparse Val Tschüvel. You spend the night in a SAC-cottage at the foot of Piz Kesch at over 2'600 meters.
Hotel (example): KESCH Hütte SAC
Kesch cottage – Bergün
On the way down into the valley, you will pass several alpine cottages. The trail leads on a scenic path across a valley flank. Watch out: more than 5'000 ibexes are living in Grisons - maybe you can spot one of these shy animals.
Back in civilization, you can admire the historic townscape of Bergün with beautiful houses in the style of the region Engadine.
Hotel (example): Hotel Garni Bellaval
In the morning you will be brought up to the Albula-Pass. From there you hike through the Val Bever towards the Jenatsch cottage. The cottage is picturesquely situated at the foot of the highest peaks of the Grisons mountains.
The hut keepers Fridli and Claudia welcome you and upon wish even heat up the sauna. You will remember the sparkling starry sky above the Jennatsch cottage forever.
Hotel (example): Jenatsch Hütte SAC
Again you will have to master a steep uphill until you reach Fuorcla Suvretta. The peaks Piz Picuogl, Piz Julier and Piz Albana escort you along the way to St. Moritz, one of the most famous mountain resorts worldwide.
Spend the night on the Suvretta-hight with panoramic views of the lakes of St. Moritz and Silvaplana.
Hotel (example): Berghotel Randolins
Individual departure or prolongation
Moderate hikes with an average duration of apprx. 5 - 6 hours per day. The tours leads mostly through alpine and rocky terrain. Surefootedness and good level of fitness is required.
| Season 1 |
27.06.2020 - 03.07.2020
12.09.2020 - 27.09.2020
| Season 2 |
04.07.2020 - 11.09.2020
|The alpine cottages in Grisons, 7 days TO, CH-GRWDS-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||129.-||129.-|
Category: 3 x mountain cottage (Davos: 1 x double room, Kesch cottage: 1 x shared room, Jenatsch-cottage: 1 x dormitory), 3 x charming 3* hotels
| Season 1 |
Jun 27, 2020 - Jul 3, 2020
Sep 12, 2020 - Sep 27, 2020
| Season 2 |
Jul 4, 2020 - Sep 11, 2020
|Extra night double room Hotel Davos (BB)||85.-||85.-|
|Extra night double room (halfboard)||99.-||99.-|
|Extra night single room Hotel Davos (BB)||125.-||125.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||85.-||85.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||125.-||125.-|
- 6 nights incl. breakfast according to program
- Half-board in the mountain cottages (3x)
- Luggage transfer (except on day 3/4 and 5/6)
- transfer Davos Dorf - Alp Clavadel
- transfer Bergün - Albula-Pass
- well prepared route guidance
- elaborated travel documents (1x per room)
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Journey to Davos, transfer up to Alp Clavadel (included)
- Free parking places at the Jakobshorn cablecar. No reservation possible.
- From the Mountain Hotel in St. Moritz by taxi to the railway station andfrom there with the Rhaetian Railway via Filisur back to Davos. Duration: approx. 1.5 hours
- Overnight accommodation in modern mountaon cottages with shower/toilet on the floor
- In the Jenatsch cottage a limited number of double rooms is available, these can be requested for an additional charge. (CHF 30.- p.p.)
- A sleeping bag is required for overnight stays in mountain cottages.
- Packed Lunches can be ordered in the cottages.
Travel documents "analogous"
By default, your travel package includes a set of travel documents, which we will transmit you in advance. The following documents will inform you about your tour:
- Travel program with all organizational details.
- Official guidebook « Cycling Switzerland»
- maps for your biking and/or hiking routes
- Detailed maps about your stage locations
- Detailed programme day-by-day
Travel documents "digital"
If you select the option "digital travel documents" when booking, we will provide you with all documents for your trip in a digital form. You will receive a small set of documents with the following content:
- Manuals for the use of necessary apps
- luggage tags
- eventual vouchers
En route you will inform yourself easily with the app of SwitzerlandMobility and other free apps. Background information and all other documents are electronically assigned and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Since this option saves resources and costs, a discount of CHF 30.- per room is offered.