Luggage drop-off at the hotel. Directly from the center of Vaduz you hike up to the Prince's Castle and continue on pleasant forest paths with viewing spots to the ruins of the Wildschloss.
You follow the route of the Liechtenstein Trail across mountain meadows and scattered settlements to Triesenberg and return to Vaduz by bus. Today you can also visit the town of Vaduz and its treasures, as well as use your Liechtenstein Adventure Pass!
Vaduz – Malbun
Today you will hike to the geographical center of Liechtenstein and follow the Via Alpina on dreamlike paths to Alp Sücka. Past the Gänglesee lake you hike up to the idyllic high valley and the mountain village Malbun.
A wonderful loop on a beautiful panoramic mountain. On the explorer trail you hike on good alpine paths and narrow mountain trails past the rugged rock figures of the Three Capuchins over to the summit cross at 2'100 m!
Here, the view sweeps all the way to Lake Constance and the Swiss Alps. A hiking trail leads you up and down along the mountain flank back to the mountain village of Malbun, where a stroll through the village is worthwhile.
A true classic! The Fürstin-Gina-trail is the Liechtenstein dream tour par excellence. With the cable car you swing comfortably to the Sareiser Joch and hike over the summit ridge to the Augstenberg at over 2'300 m altitude.
A beautiful mountain path leads further to the Pfälzerhütte of the Liechtensteiner Alpine Club, located right at the Joch. Here a break on the sun terrace surrounded by the highest peaks is very rewarding. Afterwards, you hike through the Täli and climb to the Tälijoch via high-altitude paths with great views. On the other side, hiking trails lead directly down to Malbun.
Deparature or extension
You should have some hiking experience and good basic physical fitness for this trip. Surefootedness is crucial for the tours on the alpine high trails. There are only a few short, somewhat exposed sections. You can shorten and simplify most of the legs with public transport.
| Season 1 |
09.09.2023 - 24.09.2023
| Season 2 |
17.06.2023 - 08.09.2023
|Liechtenstein, 5 days Cottage variant, LI-LIWBH-05B|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||159.-||159.-|
Category: Nice 3* hotels and inns, 1x dormitory at the Pfälzerhütte
| Season 1 |
Sep 9, 2023 - Sep 24, 2023
| Season 2 |
Jun 17, 2023 - Sep 8, 2023
|Extra night double room (BB)||115.-||115.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||185.-||185.-|
|Extra night double room (BB)||109.-||109.-|
|Extra night single room (BB)||144.-||144.-|
- 4 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- 1 x half-board (Pfälzerhütte)
- Daily luggage transfers (except Pfälzerhütte)
- 1 x cable car Malbun
- Three-day Liechtenstein Adventure Pass with numerous discounts and free admissions
- A subsidy for travel by train
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Travel documents (1x per room) incl. SwissMobile Plus subscription
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Reservation fee of CHF 15 per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Public transportation rides, cable cars etc. (except if the Liechtenstein Adventure Pass is still valid – in that case it is free of charge)
- Arrival by public transport to Vaduz.
- Departure by public transport from Malbun.
Travel documents "digital”
In future we will reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the SwitzerlandMobility app. We will provide you with further information online. In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
- Description of how to use the necessary apps
- Detailed programme for the individual stages
- Annual subscription to SwitzerlandMobility Plus
- Luggage tags
- Any vouchers
On the way, you can easily find your way with the SwitzerlandMobility app and other freely accessible aids. Background information and all other documents are delivered electronically and can be downloaded to your mobile phone in advance.
Let us know if you don't want to do without maps. We will send them to you free of charge.