Arrival in Lugano and luggage drop-off. From the city centre you cycle up to Suvigliana. From here with the furniculaire up to Monte Brè. Brè-Sonvico section on wooded singletrails, to Pairolo on unpaved roads, mostly in open country. From M. Bar and M. Roveraccio fantastic views of the Luganese (Lugano District) and the valleys.
Pairolo hut – Rivera
Thrilling panorama trail. Pairolo Gola di Lago on the mountain ridge, alternating single trail and unpaved roads. Fairy-tale landscape, characterized by alpine meadows and pastures, as well as three huts. S. Lucio, Cap. M. Bar and M. della Croce, fantastic vantage points.
Rivera – Miglieglia
Take the aerial cableway up to M. Tamaro and save energy. From the summit an unpaved road and a singletrail in the middle of the forest, followed by an unpaved road. Arosio-Miglieglia on a singletrail in the typical rolling hills of Malcantone. Don't miss the ascent to M. Lema!
A journey of discovery in lower Malcantone. On the M. Faeta and down towards Astano on a forest road. It's well worth taking a break in the picturesque village centre and at the lake of the same name. Sections along roads in varied landscape to Ponte Cremenage. Alongside the River Tresa to Ponte Tresa and from there back to Lugano by train. Luggage retrieval and departure.
Bike pleasures await you here. Some of the long ascents can be shortened with the local infrastructure. Good technique and good physical condition are important. No luggage transfer on the trip to Pairolo hut.
The Lugano Bike at SwitzerlandMobility
| Season 2 |
18.05.2024 - 13.09.2024
|Lugano Bike, 4 days, CH-TSALP-04X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||69.-|
Category: 3* hotels, 1 x mountain cabin (shower/toilet on the corridor)
| Season 2 |
May 18, 2024 - Sep 13, 2024
|Double room p.P.||125.-|
|Surcharge single room||95.-|
- Accommodation as mentioned incl. breakfast
- Daily luggage transfers (except Pairolo hut)
- 1x Halfboard (Pairolo hut)
- Costs for luggage pick-up at the station (for direct arrival and departure)
- Subsidy for arrival by train
- Ticino Ticket with numerous inclusive services and discounts (on request at the hotel)
- Carefully elaborated route
- Travel documents (1 x per room)
- Navigation app and GPS data available
- SwitzerlandMobility-Plus subscription for one year
- Service hotline
- Rides with funicular, cable car and train (Monte Brè, Monte Tamaro, Ponte Tresa – Lugano) is not included in the price (approx. CHF 36.- with half fare incl. bike)
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Reservation fee of CHF 20.- per adult (incl. legally required customer money protection)
- Arrival by public transport to Lugano. For direct arrival: Suitcases must be handed in at the luggage counter by 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Departure by public transport from Lugano. For direct departure: Suitcases will be returned to the luggage counter by 05:00 p.m. at the latest.
Travel documents "digital"
We reduce the amount of printed documents. You will receive instructions to help you find your way around using the Eurotrek Travel Guide App. We provide you with further information online.
In advance you will receive a small package of documents with the following contents:
- Your travel program
- Luggage tags
- Description of how to use the app
- Any vouchers
The Eurotrek Travel Guide App will help you find your way around. In addition to your digital map, you will find further information about your booked trip. The app is also available offline, simply download the trip in advance.