Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device via your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information to enable provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognise you so that our web server can present you with a more individual, better, faster, and more customised website.
Please note that if you block cookies you may not be able to access some web content.
There are basically three types of cookies:Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on your computer for a long time:
- Session cookies: these are stored on your computer or device while you are surfing our web pages and are then deleted.
- Permanent cookies: these cookies remain on your computer for a long time.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our site. They are used to deliver personalised advertising, for example.
- We use what are known as session cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to improve your experience with our content and advertisements.
Some third-party providers place cookies on your computer, especially to register visitor behaviour and to personalise offers (including advertisements). Several third-party cookies are set depending on the platform.
We therefore recommend that you check the relevant third-party websites to determine which cookies are used and how they can be managed.
For popular third-party providers like Facebook, Google and many more, "Digital Advertising Alliance" provides an option to set a collective opt-out for all DAA companies. Further information can be found below.
Typically, a browser has the following setting options:
- View cookies
- Accept cookies
- Deactivate all/designated cookies
- Deactivate all cookies when closing the browser
- Block cookies
- Note when setting new cookies
- Contradiction of tracking web analysis
For the following browsers, you will find instructions for deactivating cookies on the manufacturer pages. If you block our cookies in your browser, you will not be able to use some parts of our website.
Function for switching off non-functional cookies (session)
for check whether cookie banner has already been accepted (100 days)
- eurofun_bookmark; eurofun_bookmarkIds; eurofun_bookmarkCounter:
Affects all functions of the watchlist (1 year)
For transferring the affiliate code to Tourbook (Session)
Query of recurring user (Session)
Session ID (session)
Record of the tours seen (1 year)
Personalization if visitor is recurring (1 year)
- _ga; _gid; _gat_UA-60613248-1: Google Analytics (30 days)
- __utma - Google Analytics
Allows to record visits and visitors (2 years)
- __utmb - Google Analytics
Is used to determine new visits (30 minutes, but removed when the browser is closed)
- __utmc - Google Analytics:
This way, in conjunction with __utmb, it is determined whether it involves a new (recent) visit. Is removed when the browser is closed
- _utmz - Google Analytics:
Determines from which source / campaign the visitor comes (6 months)
- __utmx - Google Analytics
Is a cookie that is specifically set for testing and experiements within Analytics. (18 months)
- _ga, _gid, _gat_UA - Google Analytics
Function-based cookie that can have different functions. (2 years)
- _ceg.s, _ceg.u, _ceir - Crazy Egg
User behavior on the website (3 months)