Arrive in Caniço de Baixo and move into your accommodation. Enjoy the impressive view of the sea and have a good time by the pool with a cool drink to get in the mood for your active holiday!
Madeira is a paradise for canyoning. In fact, Madeira is one of the best places worldwide to go canyoning. This is not just because there is something suited to everyone’s ability though.
Whether it will be your first time canyoning or if you are already experienced: the tours in Ribeira des Cales or Ribeiro Frio let you explore the crystal clear streams, impressive rocks and beautiful nature. Explore Madeira from its adventurous side.
Today you fetch yourself a kayak and head to the sea. You will meet your guide and off you go to Machico. There in the harbor, you will paddle with your kayak along the beautiful coast to Canical or towards Santa Cruz.
During your tour, you will not only discover the extraordinary rock formations of the west coast, but also admire the unique underwater world. With a lot of luck, you will even see one of the great manta rays that keep coming up from the deep!
Another wonderful day is lined up for you today with outstanding outdoor adventures! Equipped with wet suits, life vests, harnesses and helmets you will all jump into the sea with your guide in order to find your route along the impressive coastline. The tour takes place in a very special part of the nature protection area and guarantees an unforgettable experience!
Mountain bike tour
Let´s go with your bike trough the nature reserve! Today you will explore the beautiful landscape of the island. Together with your guide, you will start your mountain bike tour after a short car ride. By the great laurel forests, you will follow the Levada Trails in the direction of Portela.
Although you will have a marvellous view over Porto da Cruz and therefore of the wildness of the North! You will continue downhill and across Fajo do Rolos where you descend on an old road to Machico and after the bike tour you can cool down in the sea.
Have you always wanted to see whales, sea turtles and dolphins? Today you have a great chance to visit these wonderful animals in their natural environment! We set off on a leisurely cruise along the south coast of Madeira – with good wind even the sails are set. You stop for snorkeling and swimming under the cliffs of “Cabo Girão"; one of the highest cliffs in the world. Come with us on a unique trip and enjoy the sea.
Around Madeira there are many surf spots, which offer surfing for beginners, experienced surfers and also offer many possibilities for professional surfers. Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and will bring you to the best surf spots of the island on this day.
Often it is Porto da Cruz, Machico or Seixal. After a short warm up and a basic introduction, you will be ready to head into the water. Who manages to stand up to the waves and will surf to the beach?
You will conclude the end of your vacation with the famous Levada walk: ‘25 Fontes levada’ (25 springs) then today you can discover 25 springs and waterfalls! You walk along the typical waterways of Madeira with vast inviting lagoons. Stop at these extraordinary places and enjoy the tranquility of the unique nature! Finally, the route will take you to Rabacal, where you can relax and enjoy the end of the hike.
Departure or extension
Today it is time to say goodbye to the southern part of the island of Madeira. Or you can choose to stay longer on the island – Madeira still has a few more adventures to offer!
- Minimum age: 6 years old and for the mountain bike tour the minimum age is 11 years.
- Requirements: Surefootedness and swimming skills and rather cycling knowledge.
| Season 1 |
01.09.2021 - 18.12.2021
| Season 2 |
01.07.2021 - 31.08.2021
| Season 3 |
15.03.2021 - 17.05.2021
|Multi activity holiday Madeira for families, 8 days, PO-MAACB-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge Single Room||425.-||479.-||679.-|
|Halfboard multi activity Madeira||235.-||235.-||235.-|
|Half board until 12 years||119.-||119.-||119.-|
|Half board until 12 years||0.-||0.-||0.-|
Category: Room with lateral sea view in a 4****-hotel
*Child prices valid in a room with 2 full paying adults
- 7 overnight stays as stated in Hotel Four Views Oásis****, breakfast included
- Welcome meeting (German, English)
- Canyoning incl. equipment and guide (EN)
- Kayak incl. equipment and guide (EN)
- Mountainbike tour incl. equipment and guide (EN) or Catamaran trip incl. Guide (EN)
- Coasteering incl. equipment and guide (EN)
- Surfing incl. equipment and guide (EN)
- Levada Walk incl. guide (EN)
- All transfers according to the itinerary
- Detailed travel information 1x per room (German, English)
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- By half-board evening meal in buffet form incl. drinks (house wine, beer, soft drinks and water).
- Additional activities can be booked on site for a fee: horseback riding, climbing, SUP and much more, reservation possible.
- Transfer from airport – hotel – airport, approx. CHF 29.- per ride, reservation possible, payable on site.
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Fly to Madeira and then take a taxi or organised transfer for about 15 minutes to get to your hotel.
- Return by taxi in about 15 minutes to the airport.
- If you do not like one of the suggested activities, just contact us – we are happy to offer an alternative adventure!
- Depending on the weather, the itinerary maybe subject to change.
- You can swim in the pools or in the sea by Reis Magos beach every day.
- Minor changes in the tour course and arrival dates possible due to the early offer.
- For a stress-free start to your travel, arriving at the start point by early evening the day before is recommended. The individual return journey takes place on the last day of travel.
- For any costs incurred locally (children, local taxes, dogs etc.), as well as excluded transport and services, please refer to the itinerary or the section “Services & Information”.
- If a minimum number of participants is necessary for the trip to take place, this is defined under “Arrival dates”. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the tour by the time specified under the heading “Arrival dates” before the planned travel date. We recommend organising your arrival and departure only after this deadline has passed.
- The distance travelled is approximate and may differ from the actual distance.
- The language in which the listed services are provided, as far as this is relevant for the provision of services, can be found under the heading “Services”.
- If special passport or visa requirements are needed for EU citizens, this is indicated under “Arrival/Parking/Departure”.
- This trip is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Travel cancellation insurance, including travel interruption insurance is recommended. Information on insurance options to cover the cost of assistance during the journey, including transport in case of accident, illness or death can be found at www.eurotrek.ch/de/reiseinfos/vor-der-reise/reiseversicherung